Tuesday, July 12, 2011

His will for my life.


now, when you read the title of this post, you might be surprised that this actually came from a message on rebellion...but it did! and i promise it will all make sense! (at least i hope it will) :) monday night, the preacher here at camp talked about rebellion, and part of themessage he talked about God's will for our lives. now, this past weekend, i learned more about the reality of how when you're in God's will you will be the happiest you can be. all of a sudden, i realized that i was extremely happy working here at camp, and it really hit me about how i'm in God's will working down here! i don't know why it took me 6 weeks to figure it out...but it did! ok, back to monday night! so he was talking about God's will for our lives and how God's plan for our lives are perfect for us. i got really excited about seeing what God has for my life. like that night i just felt like squealing and giggling because i was just so excited to see what God's going to do in my life! it's really neat, to think thatGod has my future planned out just for me, just what i need, when i need it, and how i need it. it's so amazing for me to think about that! i am so thankful that i don't need to figure out my own life. at times i feel like i just want to take control and figure everything out myself, but God is really in control and i know He will take care of me, and give me the best life i could ever imagine!

here's a picture from the fireworks we had on july 3rd at camp

No comments:

Post a Comment